Ulimate Martial Arts’ Philippine Combatives style of Martial Arts is consists of both weapons and hands training. Its style is based on the different systems of arnis, kali, ecrima, mano-mano, dumog, arnis de mano, espada y daga all combined to help you better understand the wonderful world of Filipino Martial Arts (FMA).
A detailed curriculum focused on teaching the art of the single stick, double stick, knife defense.
- To develop self-awareness and highlight the strengths of various weapons, as well as the transferable and adaptable nature of techniques applied.
- To provide students with defensive and offensive training with a focus on catches, locks, takedowns and disarms in combative and practical applications.
- To take a realistic approach to hand-to-hand applications but by also including hand-to-weapon.
- To take a realistic approach to handling weapons for self defense.
- A technical program sure to increase hand-to-hand and hand-to-weapon skills as well as the overall improvement in strength, flexibility, speed and accuracy in both hands.
- A specialised self-defence instruction providing tools to survive the most dangerous of situations.
Call ustoday on 1300 362 524 to get started training in this unique martial art.